It's amazing to me how a simple phone call can change everything. In early June, Todd and I were notified by our adoption agency that we had been selected by a birth mother. Our joy was insurmountable, yet laced with a bit more caution. A full month after that call and meeting the birth mother, we started spreading the news. And now, two months have passed and I am updating our blog. One month to go, and we will have our new baby girl. Yes, I said GIRL!!We are so excited to meet our little lady. We have brainstormed names, registered for everything pink, daydreamed of our future, and continually prayed for a safe and healthy arrival.
While we have been reassured that her September due date will be here "before we know it," it indeed feels like time has drastically slowed down, and the summer that usually flies by is slowly creeping along!

6 comments:
So amazing...I know your minds are reeling! If I could speed up time for you I would.
I'm sure we will be congratulating you and meeting your daughter VERY soon!
Love you guys.
Claudia & Rick
Oh my, her little foot just takes your breath away. We can hardly wait. Tick...Tock...
We are sooo excited for you guys, enjoy all the sleep you can get now..sleep and silence sleep and silence..LOL I am so happy for you guys, cant wait to meet my niece!
Love ya,
Salvadors
Congratulations on your up-coming little lady. Enjoy your relaxing summer as a couple.
We are very excited for you to enter your new chapter of life as parents.
Marc, Denise, Mia and Ryan!
Oh yippee...we are so excited with you. Can't wait to meet her.
We love you guys,
Rod, Jody, Ash, and Rj
I'm so excited for both of you! It's coming fast now. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you! Take care,
Jenni
Post a Comment