Todd and I had a great long weekend together. I participated in a birthday party for two very sweet girls from my preschool. We both celebrated Linda's birthday with an afternoon out. And we spent some time with my step father Chuck, on his birthday. I love birthdays!We went to TWO wonderful movies over the weekend. This is VERY unusual for us! We hadn't seen a movie since last Easter weekend! Mostly because I never can seem to stay awake. We joined Donn and Linda and Rick and Claudia Sunday afternoon, and saw Gran Torino. Excellent movie!! I must confess, I thought this movie was going to be about war...I didn't even know that a Gran Torino was a CAR!!
Last night we went to a fun little movie theater, that offers coffee and beer and small snacks, to see Slumdog Millionaire. I now understand why it is winning awards. It is a wonderful movie! You must see it!! Be sure to stay and watch the ending credits...they are fun, and will make you happy.
We spent a good part of yesterday doing "chores." I thought it would be dreadful, but it wasn't too bad. We made a few trips to Goodwill and cleaned and organized the basement and garage. It felt great to get a jump start on our Spring Cleaning!!
We hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:
We had a great time too! I hope we get to the Lyric theater soon also.
We enjoy your blog so much. We enjoy reading your entries, then clicking on the Kodak site, makes us feel like we are just across town. Thanks kids, we love you so much!!!
Post a Comment