Aren't these Camo baby booties too cute!?! Thank you mom!We hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! If we saw you...it was great! If we didn't...we missed you!
As always we have so much to be thankful for. We have a roof over our heads, food to eat, cars to drive, we live in the wonderful United States of America, we have family and friends we love, we are employed, we are healthy, and we are happy. And we are thankful that this is all true for you too! In the days leading up to Thanksgiving our email was inundated with very loving and excited emails regarding our plans to adopt. Each of these touched us deeply, most making my eyes water. We wanted to share a FEW of our favorites with you (although we loved them all!). This is as much for you as it is for us. We know that there will be hard days ahead of us. Days of waiting and longing and impatience. How wonderful for us to be able to pull up this blog and rest assured that YOU'VE got our backs, are praying for us, and are excited for what is ahead of us. Thank you!
OMG.....I am soooo excited for you two. First of all let me say that if they pick the parents by looks alone well then you guys win because you are the two prettiest people on the page. Second I love the story about both of you, it made me cry somebody in your family should be a writer, geez that was good!! I am so excited for you and will be sending extra special prayers your way. Enjoy this anxious time and remember it is all part of the process, it will all work out in God' s time. -From Aunt Jody
What exciting news! I'm sure you are glad to have the application process all over with and ready to get on with an adoption. Hopefully with the new year coming a little bundle of love will come too. I will keep you in my prayers and keep my fingers and toes crossed as well. With all of the negative news in the world these past few months, I am really thrilled to hear your news -From Aunt Lori
Dear Amber and "Officer Hopkins" :) Todd, I knew the first time we met that you are a special person. Thank you for sharing your website and your private lives with us. You will make beautiful parents - praying that God brings the perfect baby to you in His perfect time. blessings, Kaye -From one of Amber's friends
Oh my gosh, that is sooooooo exciting for you guys (and us). You guys will make awesome parents.Keep us up to date on the progress!! Hopefully we'll see you soon, Love, Syl
you guys are really something...I love you both. I love your "letter" to your birth mom...you truly will make phenomenal parents...I am sooooooo very proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -From Amber's Dad
Congratulations on your decision to add to your family! I know you will make wonderful parents. We are so excited for you! Yes – I clapped with glee when I found out! Thank you for sharing this news with us, and we can’t wait to meet your very lucky addition to the family! -From Denise
Thank you again for all of your support and encouragement! We LOVE you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment